This is the same recipe from the last post however I changed up how the directions went and the loaf turned out perfectly. Our family enjoyed this loaf much much better than how the original recipe went.
You can try the original Apple Cinnamon Bread.
Here is the modified version. I have a HUGE loaf pan so I put it in my silicon loaf pan as 1 loaf.
1 1/3 cup white sugar
1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
1 cup Almond/Coconut Unsweetened Milk (or you can use milk that you use in your home)
4 tsp Bourbon vanilla
4 small apples peeled and chopped
12oz's Better Batter Flour
1 tsp Jamaican Allspice from McCormick
3tsp baking powder
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degree's.
2) Take the room temperature butter and place in a mixer with the white sugar and mix together until light and fluffy.
3) Now mix in your eggs one at a time making sure that each egg is beaten into the mixture before adding the next egg.
4) Add your milk and vanilla to your butter mixture.
5) In a separate bowl mix together your flour, Jamaican allspice and baking powder. Whisk these items together.
6) Now add your chopped apples to your flour mix and mix until all apple pieces are coated with the flour mixture.
7) Now add your floured apple mixture to the wet mixture until just combined. Do not over mix as this can make for a tough bread.
8) Place mixture into one large loaf pan or two smaller loaf pans. I used a large silicon loaf pan so this made just one loaf.
9) Bake in the oven for 50 minutes if using one silicon loaf pan. The time will vary if using 2 glass, 2 metal or 2 silicon pans.