Thursday, August 15, 2013
I used Better Batter Sicilian Crust Recipe and now for the yummy peaches on top.
Peach topping ingredients:
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 fresh peaches cut into slices
1/4 cup Better Batter Flour
1) Heat oven to 350 degree's F.
2) Slice peaches and place into a bowl and set aside.
3) Mix together brown sugar, flour and butter and place a thin layer on the top of your pizza crust.
4) Now place peaches on top of the brown sugar mixture to cover the pizza. Now place another layer of brown sugar and then peaches until you no longer have peaches or brown sugar left.
5) Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until the brown sugar mixture is melted and peaches are softer.
6) Once your dessert pizza is done you can top with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream or eat just like this!