Thursday, August 1, 2013
Peanut Butter Brownie Pie
1 box of Better Batter Chocolate Cake Mix
1/2 cup melted butter
1/3 cup heavy cream
16oz container heavy cream minus the 1/3 cup
8oz's or 1/2 16oz jar of organic chunky peanut butter
1/3 cup Agave Nectar
1) Pre-Heat oven to 350 degree's and grease a 9-inch glass pie pan.
2) Mix all ingredients together and pour and pat into pie pan.
3) Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4) Place brownies onto cooling rack until cooled then cut out the middle portion of your brownies. Set the insides in a bowl for later use.
5) Take the rest of your heavy cream and place in your mixer and whip it until peaks are stiff.
6) Add your agave nectar to your stiff heavy cream and then add your peanut butter in heaping spoon at a time at a lower mixing speed.
7) Once the peanut butter is combined pour mixture over your brownie crust and top with left over brownies and place in the fridge for a couple of hours to cool.
8) Once cooled pull out and ENJOY a slice!
This is a softer filling for a pie if you want a pie filling that is a little more firm add one 8oz softened package of cream cheese to the whipped cream before adding your peanut butter.