You heard it correctly it is very good and very easy to make and the things you can do with the leftovers are endless!
We made shredded chicken wraps with lettuce and WOW was that tasty.
1 Jar Gluten Free Salsa we like Pace Garlic and Lime Verde unfortunately our Wal-Mart was out and we went with a different brand still very good just a little hot for our kids.
1 whole chicken about 4lbs
16oz heavy cream
1) Place chicken into your crock pot.
2) Take the heavy cream and mix with full jar of salsa and pour over chicken in crock pot.
3) Place the crock pot on low for 6-8hrs or on high for 4-5hrs.
4) Pull chicken out and strain the cream mixture as it will work great for pot pie filling, pasta sauce or anything else you can think of.
5) We did chicken wraps in lettuce and they were very good with this chicken shredded. See pictures below of what it looks like.
This is what the broth looks like after is has been filtered. I took a very fine strainer and got rid of any chicken bones and salsa pieces so that the broth is all that is left over. This is what the broth looks like after that has been completed. It's a lot of broth and you can do so many different meals with this broth. You can use this instead of water in rice to flavor up your rice. Use this where broth is required in your recipe instead of the boxed broth at the store.