Monday, June 24, 2013
Lemon Bundt Cake Using Better Batter Flours Yellow Cake Mix
Lemon Bundt Cake:
1 package Yellow Better Batter Cake Mix
1 package 3.4oz lemon pudding
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce (I used blueberry unsweetened and couldn't tell)
1 cup Sierra Mist Natural
1 lemon juiced
1 8oz package cream cheese room temp
1 stick butter room temp
2 lemons juiced
honey just sweetened to your liking
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degree's.
2) Place cake mix and lemon pudding in bowl and mix together.
3) Make a well in the middle and place applesauce, eggs, 1 juiced lemon and 1 cup of Sierra Mist.
4) Mix until combined and put into a bundt pan and bake 40-50 min.
5) Take the cream cheese and butter and beat together. Now add the 2 juiced lemons and continue beating the cream cheese mixture. Now add honey to your liking. Remember the cake is sweet so a tart frosting pairs very nicely with this bundt cake.
6) Once cake is cooked and cooled frost or drizzle your frosting on it and enjoy