Monday, June 24, 2013
Wonderful Fluffy Biscuits
2 Cups Better Batter Flour
2/3 cup butter COLD and cut up
1Tbs Baking Powder
1 cup Sierra Mist All Natural
2Tbs melted butter for your pan ( I used a glass pie pan)
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degree's
2. Sift the flour and baking powder together.
3. Cut in the butter and mix until it looks like little peas in your flour mixture.
4. Stir in the Sierra Mist just until the flour is wet do not over mix.
5. Your batter will be a little we and place your mixture carefully onto counter top lined with plastic wrap. You can sprinkle a little bit of flour on the top so you can handle the dough.
6. Now gently pat out the dough to about ½ inch thickness and take a biscuit cutter or a cup and start cutting your biscuits. Put the dough back together and cut out more biscuits and repeat until you can no longer cut out biscuits.
7. Take your melted butter and put in the bottom of your baking pan.
8. Place your biscuits on top of the butter and place in pre-heated oven.
9. Bake in the oven about 15 minutes or until the tops and bottoms are golden brown. Take out of oven and ENJOY!