Friday, June 28, 2013
This is a GREAT dish for any night where you don't have a lot of time for prep work and cooking.
2lbs Tilapia fish filets
1 lemon juiced
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
4Tbs room temperature butter
4Tbs Mayo do not use Miracle whip doesn't taste right use Mayo
1/4 tbs dried basil
1) Lay out your Tilapia filets in a baking dish or on a cookie sheet or pizza pan covered with foil.
2) Take the lemon juice and pour all over your Tilapia filets and let sit for about 10-15 minutes.
3) Bake your fish in the oven according to directions on the package or 350 degree's.
4) While fish is in the oven mix the Parmesan cheese, mayo, butter and basil together.
5) In the last 5 minutes of cook time on your fish pull it out of the oven and bump the oven temperature to 400 degree's. Place about 1Tbs of the mayo mixture over the top of your fish and place back in the oven after your oven is at 400 degree's.
6) Cook for 5 minutes and take the fish out of the oven and ENJOY!